Wednesday 21 December 2011

Why i removed the gradient on: cover, contents page and double spread page?

When asking the target audience what could be improved on my magazine to gratify the needs and expectations the majority of the feeback included either chaning the colour of the text or removing the gradient to enable the consumers to read and view the text easier. I choose to remove the gradient as I also found In my own secondary research alot of rpint based media use white background's to ensure the text and pictures are main priority for the reader. After reviewing the changes I decided the magazine will need improving further as the white background can also be a negative as It makes the magazine pages look plain. As of yet, I'm not sure what changes I will make but It will become more clear when I collect further feedback and continue with my secondary research.

No comments:

Post a Comment